AVET HEALTH LTD (ABN 58 616 838 101) (“us” or “we”) aims to commercialise a diverse range of animal health medicines and vaccines to meet the needs of veterinarians (Service). The Service is also inclusive of other ancillary products and services that we provide from time to time.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect and use personal information from clients, customers, users or visitors of the Sites in connection with facilitating the Service. The specific type of personal information that we collect and use will depend on the reasons for, or circumstances of its collection and may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Name and contact information (including telephone and mobile number, email address and residential and postal address);
- Individual information (including age, gender, place of birth, language(s) spoken and photographic identification);
- Payment and transactional information (including banking, credit card and PayPal details);
- Social media information (including Instagram, Facebook and other like services);
- Company name and contact information (including ABN/ACN, business name, company contact, telephone and fax number, email address and registered, postal and business address);
- Relevant present or future contractual commitments (including associations, affiliations or arrangements, and non-compete agreements with other industry agencies);
- Photographic and video images; and
- Other personal information (including information contained in communications between you and us, or forms or other documents provided to us by you and any information we are required to collect by law).
We may also collect personal information as we reasonably determine necessary from time to time for any purpose in connection with the general conduct of our business, for example, in dealing with our agents, suppliers, service providers and contractors.
We only collect personal information which has been provided to us by you. If you would prefer that we do not collect any personal information from you, please do not provide us with any such information. However, please note that you may not be able to use the Service or the Sites if they depend on the collection of that personal information, including if the collection of that personal information is required by law.
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a small set of numbers automatically assigned to your computer when you log onto the internet. We may use general information about your visit to any of the Sites, including your IP address and the date and time of your visit. We do this to assist us in improving the quality and useability of the Sites.
Human exposure to animal health products
We may collect information about human exposure to some or all of our products. Some of the information we collect from you (or about you) may be sensitive information under applicable privacy laws. We will only collect this sensitive information for regulatory and safety purposes and such information will only be disclosed to medical practitioners, health professionals and regulatory bodies.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where permitted by the Privacy Act, personal information we collect about you may be disclosed to third parties from time to time for any purpose reasonably necessary or directly in connection with facilitating the Service or the conduct of our business, including, but not limited to:
- Providing you with use of or information about, or administering, managing, developing and improving, the Service;
- Sharing information with our related body corporates, partners, associates, affiliates, third party contractors, agents, suppliers, service providers and professional advisors;
- Maintaining and updating our records;
- Addressing any queries, feedback, complaints or concerns;
- Regulatory authorities, within or outside of Australia, and ethics committees as part of a clinical trial evaluation, monitoring or inspection process;
- To conduct security checks on you and your staff in connection with drug regulatory agency requirements:
- Marketing and advertising of the Service;
- Communicating directly with you and providing marketing communications and targeted advertising to you via post, email, SMS, telephone or other means on an ongoing basis (if you do not wish to receive these direct marketing communications, you can contact us via email: (Company Email) to opt-out of receiving such communications);
- Conducting market research;
- Confirming your identity; and
- Complying with any law.
If we intend to use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than the primary purpose for which it was originally collected, to the extent required by law, we will ensure that:
- You have consented to such use or disclosure of your personal information; or
- The use or disclosure is required, authorised or otherwise permitted by law.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that third party recipients are obliged to protect the privacy and security of your personal information and use it only for the purpose for which it is disclosed.
We do not provide or sell your personal information to other organisations without your consent.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure any personal information which you provide to us is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration, both online and offline.
Further, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act
If at any time you would like to access, correct or change any personal information provided to us by you, please contact us via email: (Company Email) and include in the subject line “To the Privacy Officer”.
If you know of or suspect any violations of your privacy in connection with your use of the Sites and/or the Service, please contact us immediately.
More information about Australian privacy law is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website: www.privacy.gov.au
Last revised: 30 November 2023